mardi 11 août 2015

Ansermanuevo

Another paragliding stop. But this time in a well known place, the world famous (for paragliding) Valle del Cauca.
In Ansermanuevo the big thing was the accomodation. You can't really dream of a better place for a paragliding pilot. A house on take off with full pension.
The place
The team at take off
The classic day in Anserma: Wake up, eat a big breakfast prepared by Pepe, the super nice manager of the place. And then look at the sky and get ready to take off (20m from the bedroom). Fly for the whole day and come back in the afternoon for more food, reading and pool time. 
Hard times
I took advantage of this quiet time to repack my reserve with the help of one of the local tandem pilots.
Fun with the reserve

Packing

The first day we had a relaxing flight. I did a little out and return to the next mountain. It was very funny as I got interviewed (in Spanish!) for a local magazine. I was feeling like a local star when the reporter jumped at me at landing to ask me a bout my impressions of the flight. I hope I'll be able to recover this footage!

I managed my longest flight of the trip so far with nearly 90km for 4:25min in the air, maybe I could have done more distance, but I really needed the toilet by this time.
The track here: http://www.paraglidingforum.com/leonardo/flight/1238359.
The flight was really good on a sportive point of view with strong conditions and a lot of low saves. I got a few collapses including one on full bar that nearly got me into autorotation, interesting.
The views of the Valle were spectacular, but I still prefered the cross over the mountains in Jardin.

Out of the first cloud with Geo
Valle and Pueblo
More Valle
And more Valle...
Tulua in the distance
New friend

Bonus from radio Oxyyygennooo:


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire